Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares, It's Your Ride...

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelawhereNightsterGuy

Finally! After much anticipation, I finished my Nightster on Saturday...
Everything is done except for the front reflector removal, which I did yesterday, so just imagine it without them for now until I take new pics...
Enjoy! :hii

RightSide.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

Front.jpg

Left3Quarter.jpg

Left3Quarter2.jpg

LeftEngine.jpg

SpringSoloSeat.jpg

Speedo.jpg

Modifications I Made Are As Follows:
Repainted Tank And Rear Fender
Harley Mini-Apes
Speedometer Relocation
Front Fender Removal
Wrinkle Black Derby and Inspection Covers
2008 XL1200R Timer Cover
Hot Toppers Starter Kit
Painted A/C Cover
SE Stage 1 A/C
SE Triple Platinum Plugs
SE Plug Wires
Vance & Hines Black ShortShots
Vance & Hines FuelPak
Chopped Rear Fender 3"
Filled in ECM Hole
Harley Black Forward Controls
Orange Peg Set
Spring Solo Seat
Chrome Pop-Up Fuel Cap
Powdercoated License Plate Bracket
Black Signal Relocation Kit
10" Short Shocks
Progressive Fork Springs
Upper And Lower Belt Guard Removal

Nice job, really changes the looks of the bike. Can you see in the mirror like that or do you see elbows? :D

love the color suits that style of bike and the springer and apes go hand in hand:bigsmiley16:
Thanks! The color is House of Kolor Sunset Pearl with HOK Lime Gold Kandy over top, then I used HOK small Dark Red Metal Flake, really pops in the sun...

Nice job, really changes the looks of the bike. Can you see in the mirror like that or do you see elbows? :D
Haha, actually, it really isn't that bad, has to adjust it a couple times but it works well...

Great job! A couple of question. 1. How did you hide the ecm and any water concerns under the exposed seat? 2. Where did you get the kit for the seat? 3. How did you relocate the speedo?

Great job! A couple of question. 1. How did you hide the ecm and any water concerns under the exposed seat? 2. Where did you get the kit for the seat? 3. How did you relocate the speedo?

Thank you!
I literally zip-tied it to the seat portion of the frame, on some level I kinda like the "mechanic" look of it... I don't really ride in rain or anything, but I am going to work on a thin sheetmetal shell for it in the coming weeks, but for now, its good to go...
This is the seat kit I got...
For the speedo, I got a 5" tach mount from Autometer, painted it black, and mounted it to the coil using the factory screw, worked perfectly...

Hi great looking N. Did you do most of the work yourself? Was wondering if you could explain a bit more in detail about the speedo relcation. Where did you find the pegs in orange? Last question, with the mini apes, did you have to get new cables? Hella hot bike...very clean...thought about some pinstriping?

Hi great looking N. Did you do most of the work yourself? Was wondering if you could explain a bit more in detail about the speedo relcation. Where did you find the pegs in orange? Last question, with the mini apes, did you have to get new cables? Hella hot bike...very clean...thought about some pinstriping?

Thank you, with the exception of the paint, I did everything but that...
With the speedo, I bought a 5" Autometer Tach mount, painted it black, and mounted it to the coil mount using the stock screw, worked perfectly. Bought a new handlebar clamp from HD, it was like 15 bucks, then just painted it black...
The pegs are from hippykiller.com, they are great! and pretty cheap!
No, I didn't have to get new cables, all I did was bend the brake line straight...
I'm pretty happy with it the way it is, but maybe in the future I'd add some black striping, id probably do black scallops though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back