free website stats program Must See in Pennsylvania | Harley Davidson Forums

Must See in Pennsylvania

Jorawsky

I was aimlessly riding around this past summer (I started out from home in Western Canada) and ran across an amazing garage in Shunk, Pennsylvania. This place is owned by a man in his 80's who used to race Indians and now passes his time restoring old machines including Indian, HD, and a whole bunch of stuff I had never seen or heard of before. The shop is FULL of bikes and he is more than happy to pass the day explaining them.
It appears that the population of Shunk is under 50 people and his garage (old service station) is the only one in town so it's hard to miss. Sooooo - if you get a chance this summer stop by, it's worth the trip. I should be able to get back through there in July - have to break this new bike in:D

ill be passing through in June ill make it a point to stop in. ill set up th GPS tonight and check out the route:bigsmiley12:

Well-----I left home and went east for 2000 miles and then went south for about 500 miles and then down a hill and around a slight curve and there it was. No, I'm not kidding:D.
I love to ride !!
It's one of the rewards for getting old and riding alone, you run across obscure places and there is no one complaining. I seldomly pick a destination---just a compass heading ----with just one rule - if I get to a large body of water and it tastes salty I turn !!

Well-----I left home and went east for 2000 miles and then went south for about 500 miles and then down a hill and around a slight curve and there it was. No, I'm not kidding:D.
I love to ride !!
It's one of the rewards for getting old and riding alone, you run across obscure places and there is no one complaining. I seldomly pick a destination---just a compass heading ----with just one rule - if I get to a large body of water and it tastes salty I turn !!

Have you ever thought about using potoons? :yeahright

Back