free website stats program MP3 CDs in H-D Stereo | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

MP3 CDs in H-D Stereo

Mp3 format is much smaller and you can get a lot more songs on a disc. If your cd player can read Mp3, you might look into burning an Mp3 disc. Less to carry. :)

I had the same problem and because I am very computer illiterate I had to get my 16 yr old son to tell me what the problem was. The problem was that not all the songs in my itunes library were down-loaded to the library in mp3 format. I had to burn these songs to a cd, erase them from my itunes library and then down load them back into the library in mp3 format.

Had a similar problem with movies found out that it was the disc I was using there are re-writable and non-rewritables as well as +, - and +-. you might want to experiment with diffrent disk.

For what it's worth...

When I had problems, it was because of several things...

First time, I burned the CD as a 'Music' disk - limited the number of tracks to about 25...

Next, I found that my unit would only play CD-RW correctly (including for the software updates that used to come out regularly)

Last - don't use folders and simply copy and paste the MP3's from the computer to the CD-RW set up as a data disk. Can get upwards of 250 tracks, depending on the bit rate used.

JMHO

-bogie

Reducing the write speed to 8x can often give a better write as it gives the laser longer to burn the holes

Brian

Back