free website stats program Movie you watch recently. | Harley Davidson Forums

Movie you watch recently.

knievel

I have seen recently the film Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan in the leading role. It is a fantasy, romance and comedy movie about a woman whose life turn for the worse after he met and kissed a stranger in a masquarade party.

I saw the movie Click just a few days ago and although it is very hilarious at the beginning somehow the movie took a sudden turn and became serious. I am not used to seeing Adam Sandler in a serious role but it is. Overall it is a good movie with a moral lesson to pick up.

I watched The Green Mile again the other night on television. I really liked the books and the movie was great as well, but I forgot how long it was. I think that I actually sat there for almost 5 hours with all the commercials.

My wife and I really do not catch that many movies but we did just sit and watch Titanic again. We watched the original version as that is our favorite, since the newer one just seems like it was made for the younger crowd.

Right now while I am typing I am watching Gangs of New York. I had always heard that this was such a great movie but I am really not getting into it all that much. Maybe I am missing something?

I have watched it on television a long time ago and it is a good movie. Just the other day I saw the film The Butterfly Effect - 2. I got bored at home so I went out to watch a movie.

I have seen recently the film Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan in the leading role. It is a fantasy, romance and comedy movie about a woman whose life turn for the worse after he met and kissed a stranger in a masquarade party.
That sounds gay!

I just watched Hostel last weekend and it freaked me out! It wasn't so much gross, asit was just plain freaky!

Hostel was gross and freaky!Hated the part where the dude had to cut that girls eye off.I was eating at the time, can you imagine?No more mivies for me while eating.

I just went and saw the new Jackass movie and it was great. I could not stop laughing the whole time and I really didn't want it to ever be over. I think that I might go and see it again and I definantly will buy it when it comes out on DVD.

I just went and saw the new Jackass movie and it was great. I could not stop laughing the whole time and I really didn't want it to ever be over. I think that I might go and see it again and I definantly will buy it when it comes out on DVD.
It looks pretty funny. Johnny Knoxville was on Lex & Terry last week. I wasn't able to listen to much of the show, but it did get me excited about seeing the movie.

Back