free website stats program motorcycle road maps | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle road maps

wolfguy

i am new to this and would like to say hello to everyone. i was on this site on tues. and someone posted a map site that showed all the scenic roads in each state that riders had sent. if someone could repost that address it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's another site. Several rides in Mo. have been posted by one of my rideing bud's Bikergrady.

GPS Motorcycle Rides, Roads, and Routes | SundayMorningRides.com

I love how the main article on this site alleges that "the devil rides a Harley..." :bigsmiley18:

It also apears that the author had this to say about Harley owners selling their "formerly loved" machines:

"Also, if any of the devil's minions offer you a killer deal on their used bikes, don't go for it no matter how tempting it may be - those guys NEVER change their oil, check tire pressures, or adjust chain tension. They may have the power to torment unsuspecting humans and wreak unholy havoc on the world and all that, but they are a lazy lot with no regard for general motorcycle maintenance. Trust me, those things are death traps."

Give me break...

try madmaps.com, the one I have lists the top 100 bike rallys in the US, scenic roads, state helmet laws, two wheel resorts and camp grounds, touring companies, motorcycle museums, motorcycle touring companies and more.

got mine free for joining JP cycles gold club

Back