free website stats program Motorcycle lift table | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle lift table

If you get a table lift and have space problems you can do like a friend of mine did and cut a hole in the garage floor, then "drop" area large enough for the table, then put the table in the hole and now the top of the table is flush with the floor and out of the way otherwise.

I got a pretty good unit from Canadian Tire for about $80 on sale; regular price was about $110.
It has good lift height and lets you get to everything easily when sitting on a rolling stool. Great for all kinds of servicing. Stores in a compact space as well.

Rod

I have tried a couple of styles of the frame lift jacks. One I owned and one a buddy has, and I found them kinda unstable. Not that they all are. a lot of people that have posted here and other sites love them. Anyway I purchased the "Pro-Cycle" lift and optional "Black Jack" from Lift buddy.ca in Canada and is sold through Direct lift in the States. Not the cheapest thing out there but solid as a rock and lifts my Road King with just a small portable compressor.

Sam's Club had a lift table for $100. Saw it yesterday, i think I am going to go back and take a closer look at it today.

Back