free website stats program Monkey Butt: Which Powder is the BEST? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Monkey Butt: Which Powder is the BEST?

Which powder is the BEST?

• Baby Powder?

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Cornstarch?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Gold Bond?

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Monkey Butt (bot at HD Dealers)?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my first post since signing up awhile ago so Let me just say a quick hi before deviating from the intent of this thread about powder.......................
Hi

That out of the way I'll have to add a very strong "I LOVE THOSE BEADS" I bought my Electra Glide in August of last year and after riding a month and searching for a solution someone on another board mentioned the Bead Riders, and what a difference they made.

Absolutely no buyers remorse here.

Ed

Sorry guys...I bet If I lived in the south, I wouldnt be joking about it..I have never been south or out west but Ill bring the old monkey with me if I can ever get away....Oh ...I hate 100+ temps..:)

Ok, excuse the dumb question but, I have 29" inseem and sit an '09 Ultra Classic that I love. Hard to reach the ground. Will the beaded seat make me sit higher? Or maybe it will press into the stock cushioned seat? Maybe both? Do u have a good guess b4 I buy one?

BuzzCap7
This was a timely email because I just returned from a 600 mile trip to the White Mountains of New Hampshire and I happen to own a beaded seat. The thing works great. I don't even know what Monkey Butt is. I can only imagine that it is a burning fanny! I don't know, I have never experienced it with the beaded seat. Those beads are roughly 1/2" in thickness, if that. You should be okay. I understand your concern about not being too elevated in the seat.

I can't tell that it makes me sit higher in the saddle. I will say that I enjoy it being there enough during the hotter months that I would make other adjustments to compensate for the extra height if it were an issue.

It works so well that when it gets cold in the winter months I will sometimes take it off as there is enough flow between you and the seat that it will cool you down to much.......

Thank you. I guess if it makes me sit too high, I can have the foam padding in the saddle taken down some.

I am getting excited abt trying it. Just came back from a 200+ mile ride mostly in 100 degrees and boy I wish I had it. :-( Had to lift my butt a lot. Looked like I was passing wind. LOL Oh well.

TY Again.

BuzzCap7

Thank you. I guess if it makes me sit too high, I can have the foam padding in the saddle taken down some.

I am getting excited abt trying it. Just came back from a 200+ mile ride mostly in 100 degrees and boy I wish I had it. :-( Had to lift my butt a lot. Looked like I was passing wind. LOL Oh well.

TY Again.

BuzzCap7

Be sure to report back how it works for you :D

Once you have it I know its hard to believe but the stuff they use on baby's butts for diaper rash works about the best for me.

As noted anything non cotton helps alot as well.

Back