free website stats program modulating head light | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

modulating head light

This is the one I have, works great!

Motorcycle Headlight Modulator Index by Bulb.

Agreed, my buddies give me grief about it as well. Cagers often get out of their car at traffic lights to tell me my headlight is flashing and extremely annoying, which I typically reply "I know" then laugh. I like it, it definitely gets cagers attention especially when riding up in the Poconos when the roads are covered by trees and typically dark and hard to see and at dusk as well.

I have the S75H4, which is good up to 75 watts. I intend to order the sS115H4 as I want to get the bulb that Glider recommends. I have had my modulator for almost 3 years now and no issues with cops.

Glider. I tried running 100/90 (not Osram) bulbs on my 05 Road Glide and they blistered and cracked the glass lenses. Do you know if the RK lense is any different than the RG? I would like to try the osrams you suggested but at $140 for a new head light set up, you have to buy the bracket and wiring, I'd like your opinion.

Don't know what the make up of the RG lens is but the RK with the single 80/100 Osram never gave me a problem.

Back