free website stats program Mobile 1 V-Twin, Where? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobile 1 V-Twin, Where?

I too found Mobil 1 V-Twin in Autozone, but as mentioned before, it's not with the regular automobile oil. Just ask the salesperson to show you. I think it was about $9 and change per quart.

Wall mart has it for $8.99 qt, there is a section for motorcycles, located close to the automotive batteries at the 2 stores in spokane.
Hey, Joel, what Walmart? They used to have it out here in the Valley, but the quit carrying it last year.

WalMart here as well. $8.99 per quart, located next to boating section in a tiny, tiny little motorcycle section. Ask someone from automotive, it's probably around there somewhere.

Sparx.

I went to the Mobile 1 web site, they have a function there to locate products, select the product, enter your zip and it will give you a list of stores that carry their oil - with maps

Walmart for me too.
I can't seem to find anyone in my town carrying Spectro 6 speed oil. They carry other oils, but not the 6 speed oil. I was wanting to give it a try. I can get it online, but the shipping etc. I run syn 3 with a dash of lucas in the trans now. It is fine, but I have heard a lot about the 6 speed Spectro. Actually, not heard, read about.

I use Mobil-1 gear oil in the trans with great results , 75-140 in the summer ,75-90 in the winter , the 75-140 cost 2x as much as the 75-90 . You can use 75-90 all the time but I like the thicker oil when it is hotter out . JMO

After reading other posts about AutoZone carrying it, I checked out the Hales Corner one here in Milwaukee WI. They carry it - $9.49 qt.

...AutoZone is my new best friend - no more mail order for me :D

Always ASK if they have it or can get it, not all stores display it out front like autozone here locally.

Back