free website stats program MMM smell that | Harley Davidson Forums

MMM smell that

fatbryan

Seen two harleys and two crotch rockets today, roads are soak and wet with snow melting, but ive got to get out, spring is getting close here in Quincy il LETS RIDE.

10-4 on the ride. 65 but windy here in NC. Another trip to the high school parking lot for some practice. The next few days are near or in the 70s. Its gonna be great after the cold weather just to cruise a bit. Think I'll also reward myself and get that don't need it but want it speedo/tach unit and install it too. Enjoy.
Ishmael

Seen quite a few around Pittsburgh Pa. Really want to get mine out execpt for all the run off and will need to clean bike up. Sure is tempting with the temp being 65 today....

Hope you guys and gals up north have an early Spring and can get some wind in your faces:s

Getting closer, but I'll hold off for some good downpours to was away winter's sand & salt. Have seen/heard a few bikes out here in NE too...spring's com'n.

We had a great week of weather here in Louisville but there is just too much salt on the road for me to want to take my bike out. Getting colder next week again but if it rains and washes away the salt I will be riding!

I can't wait!!

I was out again today for a bit. It was only about 32 and there were patches of ice, but so what. Quick rinse with a hose when i am done and all the sand and salt is gone. i was hoping that the 50 degree temps would have stayed, but you can't when them all. Oh yeah, I am located about 70 miles north of green bay wisconsin. This is the first time i can recall seeing a snowmobile running through the field while i was on a motorcycle. Life is good!!!!

:bigsmiley8:

Coundn't stand it any longer. Got FatBoy out of hibernation, check everything out, adjusted mirrors after adding risers (perfect fit!!!), it fired right up! Went for 20 mile ride on back roads, main roads still has salt goo on them. SWEET!!!! Come on springtime!!!!!!!
Please ride safe everybody!!!
wilks3
:USA

We had some beautiful weather here in mn for the last week. Today though, mother nature is taking back the thought of spring. Seen a few bikes out the other day and it really got me PUMPED

Here in N. Fl on Thursday, watched gaggle after gaggle of geese headed north, hopefully that means spring is sprung and we can all get out and ride! While I ride daily as a matter of choice I do know what it's like to have PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome), hope you guys up north can ride regular soon and remember keep the shiney side up and be safe.

Back