free website stats program Met with Chopper | Harley Davidson Forums

Met with Chopper

oldhippie

During our trip, Dianne and I stopped in and visited with Chopper at his shop on July 21st. I wish my garage was that clean and organized.:cheers

Fantastic person to meet and chat with. Maybe next time we'll have more time for a longer visit and get to meet his better half.

Didn't get a pic of him and us (always feel like I'm imposing asking to take pics of people). But Chopper did take a couple pics of us.

Last edited:
From everything I have read from Chopper and about Chopper we all need a Chopper and a Hoople in our area.

I've had the opportunity to meet both Chopper and Sue. They are very friendly people who enjoy a visit and meeting new people. Both are interesting people to chat with and have hearts of gold. If you have the chance to meet them I wouldn't pass it up. Chopper does keep his shop neat as a pin. Talked to him yesterday and he's moving to a bigger shop down the street. He'll have enough room to have another tech working with him with more retail space for the goodies. I always knew he'd do well in his own shop. His knowledge about Harley's is amazing.

Thanks oldhippie, maybe next time you and Dianne can spend a night in Poky when you're passing through. It was great meeting you in person. Geezer you'll have to come back down and check out the new shop after I get open, and Jack if you don't make it up here I'll have to break away one cold winter day and come down to sunny Fl. and we'll meet in person. Oldhippie thanks for sharing your road trip pic's with all of us, you guys seen some great country, reading your posts and seeing the pic's were the only vacation I got this summer. lol

Thanks oldhippie, maybe next time you and Dianne can spend a night in Poky when you're passing through. It was great meeting you in person. Geezer you'll have to come back down and check out the new shop after I get open, and Jack if you don't make it up here I'll have to break away one cold winter day and come down to sunny Fl. and we'll meet in person. Oldhippie thanks for sharing your road trip pic's with all of us, you guys seen some great country, reading your posts and seeing the pic's were the only vacation I got this summer. lol

Chopper come on down any time, Too cold up there for me:s

That's kinda what I feel like reading this site all winter. It's great to read and see pics of other parts of our two countries that we may not visit or at least can plan a visit to.
Best of luck with your new shop Chop.:cheers. Guess I'll have to come visit again..May need another new T-shirt :lolrolling.

Chopper come on down any time, Too cold up there for me:s

Guess that means there's a snowballs chance in Jamaica of you making it this far north, eh Jack?:lolrolling

Ya never know if Jack will ever make it up to Canada...but the camera...not so much! :D

Thanks for posting oldhippie, sounds like you had a great trip. I've read of other folks that met chopper. I've never met him, but have seen pics of his clean shop and have read many of his posts. He is kinda like Mr. Motorcycle man.

That's kinda what I feel like reading this site all winter. It's great to read and see pics of other parts of our two countries that we may not visit or at least can plan a visit to.
Best of luck with your new shop Chop.:cheers. Guess I'll have to come visit again..May need another new T-shirt :lolrolling.

Guess that means there's a snowballs chance in Jamaica of you making it this far north, eh Jack?:lolrolling

Ya never know if Jack will ever make it up to Canada...but the camera...not so much! :D

Been there in the early 70s, I left MN, I could not take the Winters any more. Our trip to MN and Sturgis was GREAT, Got to meet Geezer and Kim, no more talk of the SNOW:lolrolling

Back