free website stats program Met Steve07 today | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Steve07 today

STEVE Nothing wrong with being away on the business of finding new roads & places to ride. safe trip home talk to u next week.

Bike night is coming soon.If you are home by April 9th. let me know they are arranging a surprise 50 th. birthday party for me!:D

Done!!!!!!!!!
See you next year Jack.:D

Thanks Steve will see you and Kemo next year, I will ride down to your neck of the woods:s

Thank Barb for the pics Jack,I would have messed them up.
And Ken I have to tell you Cactus Jack's is as good as ever,maybe better now that they serve 75 cent Jack beer:D Been riding 4-5 hours every day discovering new places.
Sadly I have to start heading back home tomorrow:(

Count me in for Cactus jacks. I've been riding the forest for years and If we can get together for a ride I can show you some nice roads and places to eat and drink.

Count me in for Cactus jacks. I've been riding the forest for years and If we can get together for a ride I can show you some nice roads and places to eat and drink.

Looks like you will be the lead Dog:s

Even if we don't group ride I'll bring my Fl. Atlas backroads edition.

Bike night is coming soon.If you are home by April 9th. let me know they are arranging a surprise 50 th. birthday party for me!:D

Done!!!!!!!!!
Big surprise?? Or are you organizing it? :rofl

Done!!!!!!!!!

April 9th eh?! I may crash the party. Don't recognize that fella in the pics posted here so, gotta see this for myself. 50? Is that what you're telling everyone? lol.

Not sure if I can get away from the house on a Saturday night but, you never know.

Looking forward to seeing my fellow Canucks returning from the sunny and warm south.

All kidding aside, you look healthy Steve.

Cheers.

Sean

Back