free website stats program Met Geezer and Kim | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Geezer and Kim

It was my pleasure meeting Jack. I recognized him instantly when he rode up. The pictures I've seen of him don't do his mustache justice. Had lunch and a quick chin wag with Jack, his brother, his friend from St. Paul and his tech friend from the Harley dealership. We didn't get to spend as much time talking as I would have liked because of conflicting plans. Next time we meet will be for a much longer time. I don't know how to work a camera either.

It was Great to see you, Now when you and the Boss come down here we can have a real social gathering, we can see H D DON, Bodeen and the Infamous HOOPLE, Thanks again to Geezer and Kim:s

When it's possable if we can get dates I'll make sure we have the place in Flagler Beach. Three bedroom and two couches.

It was my pleasure meeting Jack. I recognized him instantly when he rode up. The pictures I've seen of him don't do his mustache justice. .. .. . ..... . .. . .

No the pics don't show the magnitude of his stash. I remember the same reaction.

I don't know how to work a camera either.

It must be contagious ! :lolrolling

Now Jack used to carry a camera, albeit his pics did look kinda quadraphonic. He is good and naming the folks in the pics too.

The best camera is still the one behind your eyes. I find I remember the things I want to and can always picture them in my mind. Besides, I take lousy pictures so I quit taking them. I'll always remember seeing Jack ride up on that Ultra with the breeze in his stash. :D

After a meal there is more than the breeze in his stash!!!

The best camera is still the one behind your eyes. I find I remember the things I want to and can always picture them in my mind. Besides, I take lousy pictures so I quit taking them. I'll always remember seeing Jack ride up on that Ultra with the breeze in his stash. :D

Uh well, yea that's one point of view, but for us that were not there, WE LIKE PICS. But guess we are out of luck this time. :cheers

That's why I got rid of my beard, love spaghetti too much.

LOL, pictures of Sturgis will be coming soon, Me and Geezer are hiding out, but he is Bubbies twin:p

Back