free website stats program Memphis Shades Batwing for Fat Bob | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis Shades Batwing for Fat Bob

so i got my fairing mounted .. hid headlight installed really like the way it look's on the bike . now i'm looking to pick a set of hard bag's , then i'll bring all to work and paint it all up ...:bigsmiley12:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 82
so i finely got some time to paint my batwing , just have to strip it thing about setting up some speaker's in it next not sure yet :bigsmiley12:

Attachments

• low rider.jpg
    low rider.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 76
i find it work's great i added the wind deflectors to my bat wing for the colder weather and it makes a diffentice .i just ordered the hogtunes set up for it so now i can use my ipone or ipod ....

I find it has little buffeting up to 50 mph, then moderate bufet after that. I will lean over and ride one handed behind the fairing sometimes and it's smooth. I also use the recurve sheild, i think its 9". I think the taller ones may have less buffet, but, you always seem to get get some sort of buffet on a non full dress bike anyways. I also have the wind deflectors installed and they help plus look great.

Overall, I like it, plus it comes right off if I dont want it on.
WAP.gif

so i just installed the hogtunes setup for my memphis shades bat wing woeks great and loving the tunes

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 38
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg