free website stats program Mean City Cycles | Harley Davidson Forums

Mean City Cycles

ewiltgen

Has anybody used this guy to customize there seat? I have an 08 FLHTCU Anniversary eddition and don't want to loose the look of the origanal 2 tone seat.:bigsmiley6:

Allen is very good at what he does and I have never heard anything bad about his work. He'll spend all the time on the phone with you to see what you want and make suggestions on different options.

I've seen one seat done by Allen, it was nice to the point my solo seat has a June 9 appointment and the deposit is made. He uses the exhisting cover and just works the foam, so you maintain the origional look. He does have a new girl, who he says will start doing some cover work but just not yet as he needs to get caught up,, shame as I have a seat with a slight crack I'd like to have recovered by him. :57:

Allen is very good at what he does and I have never heard anything bad about his work. He'll spend all the time on the phone with you to see what you want and make suggestions on different options.

Did you get the seat done? I also have a 2008 FLHRC Roadking 105th.
What Pipes did you get?

My seat is OK as is, didn't have to get anything done to it.

I have stock pipes with a bit of work done to them.

I had mean city redo my seat on my 05 eg.I love it, Allen used my cover and to the naked eye it looks stock, but the ride is much better espically on the longer rides.

Great for me,Allen lives just 50 mils. up the road,A good afternoon ride to his shop.I have had 2 seats done by him,You will be pleased.and comfortable to.He does a great job.A little pricie but 300 miles up the road you won"t mind that.Great job.Jim

Back