free website stats program Marvel mystery oil | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Marvel mystery oil

A tablespoon a day keeps the Doctor Mechanics away.
I remember using way back to free stuck valves on my 1968 VW bug.
I still use a tablespoon in the tank when breaking in a new engine.
VooDoo or science it seems to work.

Last edited:
All the "old" wrench benders I know swear by it, us it in cars/trucks/bikes/airplanes/boats or just about anything else that has a internal combustion engine.
Air cooled aircraft power plants have problems with valves sticking since the advent of 100 "low led" av gas, MMO in the tanks cure the problem.
Good stuff, never leave home without it.....

yeah it has that sweet smell wonderful product had a 69 chevy 396 with a oil injector set up on the intake filled with MMO ran like a scalded dog and always smelled good LOL

Jack; What was the purpose of that? Part time mosquito fogger?:D
Do you live close to Jax.Beach? We are spending Thanksgiving night there, meeting some Melbourne riders.

The Marsden oil injector filled with MMO would add top end lube and help break up carbon deposits I live in Mandarin a suburb of Jacksonville Florida

I also participate in the antique / classic wooden boat hobby, and own 1941 & 1952 Chris-Craft wooden runabouts. Keeping these 50-60 year old engines for these boats running can be a challenge, but almost everyone in the hobby swears by MMO.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Most old wrenchers swear by it. I know a guy who use to build engines for a major NASCAR team and he it the one to turned me on to MMO.

I dont remember it was a custom c 1o chevy truck hard on gas but gas was 25.9 a gallon then wish I still had it

HEY Jack,

I'D RATHER HAVE THE GAS BACK AT THE 25 CENTS...
THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME....I do remember price wars at a mobil station i worked back in the 59/ 60"s at 17 cents a gal...I had a 6 cyl. 42 plymouth, stock 4 door with fenton headers... made a lot of noise and I could afford to FILLER-UP....

signed....BUBBIE

Back