free website stats program Man, I think she's jealous | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Man, I think she's jealous

Wife looked at my cell phone and noticed I had a picture of my Ultra as a screensaver and asked why her picture wasn't there. I said "Because the bike's new and you're not."

And that's when the fight started....

I'm pretty sure I felt daggers in my back...didn't hear all of the words....but as she stormed back towards the kitchen door I thought I heard something like..."yeah, you used to say that about me.......then there was something said that I'm pretty sure the admin boys would not approve of....Maybe it's time for some flowers and a nice dinner....Pretty sure Pledge won't help on this one :)

Might help if you applied it to the dining room table and some of the furniture in the house. In fact if you do that a few times, you might find her out there helping with the two-wheeler.

TQ

Wife looked at my cell phone and noticed I had a picture of my Ultra as a screensaver and asked why her picture wasn't there. I said "Because the bike's new and you're not."

And that's when the fight started....

Not married, but a lady friend made the same comment, I simply replied, but the Harley lets me ride her when ever I want.....ended that conversation....

So Boys, how was the couch?

TQ

AS TQ says, I have met gals with horses, same thing...only in reverse, be careful guys the couch is one thing, the dog house is another...

Last edited:
My wife makes a few comments, but once we are out riding and get comments on the bike, she's still proude of our shiny bike... So, I just let her comments be... I have to admit though, I do have to polish her car once in a while!!

I figure my wife rates a bit higher on the scale over my bike b/c she's tolerated me for 25-yrs.:gh

I can always get a new bike - finding another wife/soulmate/life partner...not so much. I like my comfy bed...:newsmile092:

I am a very, very lucky man. My wife does not want the cleaning time to interfere with our riding time so she goes out and washes it herself. I do have to jack it up for her.

When we are out she (the wife that is) has my undivided attention.

31712_1256465940441_1493393475_556477_5598835_n.jpg

I figure my wife rates a bit higher on the scale over my bike b/c she's tolerated me for 25-yrs.:gh

I can always get a new bike - finding another wife/soulmate/life partner...not so much. I like my comfy bed...:newsmile092:

DITTO: except change the 25 to 30!:s

Back