free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

Guys, I sincerely apologize but I will not be making it. I have just got home after going in at 4 yesterday. Everything that could go wrong did. I'm sorry, I can't get two hours sleep, ride, and then do my job all over again at 4:00. By our regulations we can't work over 18 hours in twenty four. I really feel I am letting you down. I can't tell you how Susan and I were looking forward to this.
:small3d002:
I pray there is a next time, and you forgive me and let me have another chance. With deepest regrets,
joe

Have a blast!

Sorry you cant make it Lawdog....I also couldn't ride with no sleep eather...I was looking forward to meeting up with you ..We can try again.... ............................................... The Sun is shining so it should be a great day..Everybudy get up, get your duds on and meet us a 10....Dont miss out...Mat:)

We had a good little ride on Sunday, not much for a meet and greet as mat and I had met previously met. We ended up at Jameson Tavern in Freeport. :)

Attachments

• 033-1.jpg
    033-1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
I guess the meet and greet thing only works in the south...I just dont understand it but it was a good time anyway and thanks....

I wish I could have been there. Had I, I would have been a hazard. My schedule is fluid at best, volatile at its worst. Saturday night- Sunday morning was very bad. There are some things you can't do on a couple of hours sleep. Riding is one of them...

Lawdog... We all understant things come up..Hopefully we can take a ride some Sunday if you like... You can Pm me aneytime... .....What I was trying to say earlier is that its to bad we dont have more Maine interest.......After all, this is a great forum with quality members..:)

Wow, I completely missed this whole thread after I posted. It was a very busy summer in my shop and for the most part I worked 7 days a week trying to keep up. I could say that maybe next year I can have some time off but that would mean not as much business, so, its either one or the other, lol.

Buster

How 'bout we say MAYBE next year... But... I'm not done riding THIS year. I don't usually put the bike away until I can ride one day in December.

Had some family up last weekend for a ride. We went but it wasn't real enjoyable. This time of the year, I play it by ear. Just too much in transition to be able to say, "yeah, I'll ride next weekend if it don't rain." You end up blue from the cold! I ain't putting her in hibernation yet, but the only thing I hate more than freezing riding, is being wet and riding.

I agree with Glide, there's a whole bunch of sunny days coming next summer! Only what six or seven months to go? :newsmile040::bigsmiley15:

Back