free website stats program LSD Riders to Key West | Harley Davidson Forums

LSD Riders to Key West

retgi

The LSD Riders of Homosassa, that's short for the name of our street Livingstone Daisy Ct. are planning a trip to Key West in October. We're retired and in our 60's but still enjoy good bars and pretty women. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good reasonable place to stay and places to eat and enjoy the night life. thanks...

The LSD Riders of Homosassa, that's short for the name of our street Livingstone Daisy Ct. are planning a trip to Key West in October. We're retired and in our 60's but still enjoy good bars and pretty women. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good reasonable place to stay and places to eat and enjoy the night life. thanks...

uj4.jpg

uj10.jpg

Great Best Western right on the tip of Key West, plus you can use your Harley Rewards:
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn, Key West Florida
DSCN2520.jpg

Red Fish Blue Fish has some great seafood, try the Ahi:
Red Fish Blue Fish - Key West, FL
uj41.jpg

Sloppy Joe's is a Key West institution... is it loud? yes, is it crowded? yes, but so what the beers cold and it's a lot of fun, sit by the outside wall and you can people watch on the inside and the outside:
SLOPPY JOE'S BAR - KEY WEST, FLORIDA

uj24.jpg

uj18.jpg

Don't forget to go by Mallory Square everynight for the sundown celebration (and have some conch fritters).

The Hog's Breath is right across from Sloppy Joes and is also a fun spot. We stayed at the Crown Plaza on Duval street. Very nice and right in the middle of everything.

Ya gotta go to B.O's Fish Wagon on the corners of Caroline and
William over by the port. It's about the ugliest place you'll ever
eat .. but boy is it good.

RT

pretty much anyplace was good to eat we stayed right on duvall street dont plan on sleeping:)

Pretty much all of the above is what I would say. The only place that I didn't care for was the club where the women are really men and sit outside trying to hussle you. Guess that I look too mean or ugly though as they bypassed me to hit on others. Other than that have a great time as it is all that Jimmy Buffet sings about.

Pretty much all of the above is what I would say. The only place that I didn't care for was the club where the women are really men and sit outside trying to hussle you. Guess that I look too mean or ugly though as they bypassed me to hit on others. Other than that have a great time as it is all that Jimmy Buffet sings about.

There are a couple of them bars but they were well marked when i was there in March they left us alone also

Back