free website stats program Lovin' Florida... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lovin' Florida...

I would love to live in Florida so I could ride all year round and never be cold again but I heard they have all kinds of crocodiles wandering around and nasty big snakes and stuff.

At least up here in Canada all we have is the odd polar bear wandering around and of course the wolves but they don't bother you much so long as you dont show any fear.

Sigh... guess I will stoke up the fire again in the ol' igloo and wait for the spring thaw....:D

Where in Canada do you live? I've never seen a polar bear or an igloo:D We did have a huge lizard take up residence in the backyard last year.

Lived in the Sunshine state for about two years all expenses paid by the USN. Jacksonville, Orlando, Pensacola. Liked it but missed Appalachia after a while.

Not hatin' at all...lived in Daytona for awhile myself and loved it...

However, I don't missed the traffic from all the retired folks and I love to ride on something other than flat straight roads...:s

So I'll bundle up and go for a nice ride around here and also enjoy it...:D

Lived in Florida for 3 loooooooooooong months after moving from So Cal. Hated it. As far as I'm concerned you live in Florida because you don't know any better or you move there not ever having been there. Florida is a place to be from, not a place to move to IMHO. You may be able to ride year round but I'd rather ride on something other than a tarmac. I challenge you Florida riders to come to Colorado and ride our mountain roads - if you can. Find out what real fun is.

Lived in Florida for 3 loooooooooooong months after moving from So Cal. Hated it. As far as I'm concerned you live in Florida because you don't know any better or you move there not ever having been there. Florida is a place to be from, not a place to move to IMHO. You may be able to ride year round but I'd rather ride on something other than a tarmac. I challenge you Florida riders to come to Colorado and ride our mountain roads - if you can. Find out what real fun is.

Colorado.... No thanks... I'll go back to NH.. Lot's of great riding there... Beside no go rallies there... But NH does have Laconia!

Just moved from the Panhandle, right on the beach in PC Beach, to just north of Atlanta. All Good!! I live 30 mile from the Nantahala National Forest, which is the foothills of the Smokies. They're just 60 to 75 more miles. Hills! Curves! Great weather!! AND - I no longer have to work! All I do is ride-camp-relax! Heaven!

Back