free website stats program Lousy Weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lousy Weather

If there is a break in the rain, I have had to spend the day catching up on MOWING and WEEDING. Such a bummer. Thanks for the good vibes! Today will be gorgeous. I hope to get out after getting all the yard work done.

That was my plan too - until I got the mower stuck in the the yard... A trip to Lowes to get a come-a-long and 90 minutes later I had a mud covered mower to clean up (a fair amount of mud on me too...). I'm hoping the rain holds off tomorrow.

I am in Arkansas and we have gotten our fair share of rain. Finally got a nice saturday today and of course had to work, I think the weather man and "the man" are in cahoots.

Just looked at the weather for this week. Rain Rain and you guessed it more Rain. This is the second week of my vacation and it has rained every day but the last two and I have only gotten to ride 1 time for half an hour.

Leaving on Wed for a nice trip up to the Mackenaw Bridge area in Mi, and then over to Sault Ste Marie On. so far the 5 day forecast looks OK but I don't think that I will spend a lot of time cleaning and polishing the bike.
Ken

Back