free website stats program Looking For Someone to Ride With In South Western Pa | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking For Someone to Ride With In South Western Pa

i'm in northern va. not too far... hit me up when the weather breaks and i could head there or you could come here. sundays are best for me.

Come to Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown this summer. You will love it. Look me up and I'll show you some nice places to explore.

I am looking for someone to ride with I live in south Park,Pa & where dos everyone else from in Pa
Look up "Roar on the Shore" in Erie. Thousands of bikes from all over. Only a few years old and Erie is still learning to host bike events, but improving. Hundreds of miles of great riding in NW PA. Gimme a shout when you plan on riding up this way!

Last edited by a moderator:
hd_wideglide_00,

If you are still on this forum and happen to read this, I literally grew up in South Park and I am there quite often although I live in Northern Virginia now. I lived down in Curry and went to Baldwin schools but all my friends were South Park. My oldest daughter still lives there with her mom across the street from Bavarian Village.....look me up sometime as I plan on being through there allthe time and can look you up.

Toolbox,

Where at in Northern Virginia?? I'm in North Stafford right now but work in Fairfax and roll through Manassas almost everyday.

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

hey i'm from mckeesport. if you want go for a ride let me know! my name is jim by the way! maybe if we get a half decent warm enough day!

later

Back