free website stats program Looking for someone that has a C&C Solo for information. | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for someone that has a C&C Solo for information.

C908

I have decided to order a C&C Solo but can't decide on the standard version or forward version. I am 5'7 with a 30 inch inseam and like to lean back into my backrest.I also have Wild One's 12 1/2 inch Apes which have a lot of pullback plus I have the long angle Harley highway pegs.According to Chuck at C&C the forward measures 16 inches from the tip of the nose to the top of the back.It just so happens the stock low seat on my 2010 ultra measures the same. Now the standard solo measures 18 inches from tip of nose to top of back. Is there anyone that can give me some insight to this.It would really be great to hear from someone about my size. Thanks.

I have placed my order and new seat should arrive July 18th. I will post results after I install and test ride.

I mistook your thread for a "Looking for someone that has a C&C Solo for sale" want-2-buy post when I first looked at your thread .lol

Anyway , looking forward to your comments/results on your new solo .

Back