free website stats program Looking for Riding Buddies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for Riding Buddies

Re: Looking for Riding Buddies in MISSOURI

Hello fellow HD'ers I am getting ready for the warmer weather and I am looking for some folks to ride with. I live in the Lebanon, Mo area. My hubby is a disabled vet, loves to ride but he has a hard time so doesn't ride. I love to ride and am looking for folks in my area that wouldn't mind another rider. Let me know. Thanks

Lady Di I would be glad to ride with ya, I live over in Lees Summit, but I will miss this next year,heading back to the sandbox; but I'll be back in 2010 Jan time frame and I will give ya a shout, take care and ride safe. matter of fact I have a couple of rides I have been planning there on the hog site and I made them public. the name is welcome home ride:s

Re: Looking for Riding Buddies in MISSOURI

You give me a shout out when you get back, I would be proud to ride with ya. You stay safe and we will keep you in our prayers

Lady Di
Have you considered joining your local HOG chapter? I am the editor of mine in PA and our group has a ride just about every weekend in the warmer weather. In cold weather we still get together on a regular basis. Some crazy ones still ride. :D A lot of us have heated gear which is great as long as there is no snow or ice on the roads.

Hobo55...WE will be going to the beautiful island on Mackinaw.We are thinking that the begining of July would be good.The more the merrier.

About 5 of us are riding to Mackinaw in July. Weekend AFTER the 4th. Have you taken you scoot over the bridge? Got to watch the wind. I haven't ride my FatBob over with enclosed wheels. This aute to be a trip.

I am an official HOG member as of Sunday. What a great group. I had a blast and we have several rides scheduled. Thanks for the idea duh, why didn't I think of that:small3d031:

I am an official HOG member as of Sunday. What a great group. I had a blast and we have several rides scheduled. Thanks for the idea duh, why didn't I think of that:small3d031:
There is quite a few of us on the north sideof the lake. We get your direction riding down to Elbow Inn or to Herman or wherever the wind takes us. You would always be welcome. And a huge thanks to your husband for his service to our country.

I'm glad someone pointed you at the local HOG chapter.

I found mine when I looked at the National HOG site. You get a free membership when you buy a new bike.

I joined the local chapter at my first group ride. Folks are great and when I told them I was a newbie at riding a big bike, they were very helpful and placed me in the slower group.
We also have parking lot training sessions a couple times a year. We practiced all of the stuff we learned at the motorcycle safety course. Instead of being on their small bikes you get to practice on your own bike. Our local chapter leader is a retired LAPD motor cop and a great teacher.

Safety in numbers, seems like people see a group of bikes better than a solo rider.

Back