free website stats program Looking for a windshield check this place | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for a windshield check this place

firestorm

Hello

I have found a place form another forum and wanted to share that sells there seconds at a very reasonable price. I have been looking for a new windshield and just could not find one in my price range. I checked out ClearView shields and sure thing it was perfect. The original is 20’’ so I purchased a second that is 22” with a light gray tint with a recurve for $117 it had some scratches but they sent polish and it removed all the scratches. It looks perfect. After my long ride home on my Road king I needed a taller windshield as the buffering and wind noise was loud but if I crunched down a little the noise would just about go away. I have not been able to test ride it as it snowed 4 inches, where is spring?? As soon as the roads clear I will give it a test ride. I am 6’2’’ and with 2inches and the recurve it should give me about 3 ½” to 4” so I should be good to go. I will give an update as soon as the road clears.

Jesse

Back