free website stats program Looking at some RKCs tomorrow | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking at some RKCs tomorrow

I think I'm going with the root beer RKC. Just got back from test ride. AWESOME. Not for nothing, but the bike did speak to me. Rode smooth, like a dream.
WAP.gif

I think I'm going with the root beer RKC. Just got back from test ride. AWESOME. Not for nothing, but the bike did speak to me. Rode smooth, like a dream.
WAP.gif

Nice color, my last bike spoke to me also:s

Indoors the rootbeer color doesn't look like much, but outdoors in the sunlight it is fantastic.
All bikes seem to speak to me that is why I own too many of them. The insurance is outrageous. $2300. a year for 2 Harleys a Honda and a Suzuki :(

Indoors the rootbeer color doesn't look like much, but outdoors in the sunlight it is fantastic.
All bikes seem to speak to me that is why I own too many of them. The insurance is outrageous. $2300. a year for 2 Harleys a Honda and a Suzuki :(

not looking forward to the day i have to get insurance out here in B.C.

not looking forward to the day i have to get insurance out here in B.C.

I think it is about the same as here in Ontario Lorne. When I only had the 07 on it was about $850 a year, added the FXRS and it went to $1200, put the 900 Honda back on the road and it went to $1500. Then I rode my son's Yamaha sport bike and I bought the Suzuki (less then a year after I got rid of my Katana track bike because I hadn't used it in 8 yrs.) my insurance went to $2356.72

I think it is about the same as here in Ontario Lorne. When I only had the 07 on it was about $850 a year, added the FXRS and it went to $1200, put the 900 Honda back on the road and it went to $1500. Then I rode my son's Yamaha sport bike and I bought the Suzuki (less then a year after I got rid of my Katana track bike because I hadn't used it in 8 yrs.) my insurance went to $2356.72

right now in TX i pay just under $800 for both my 98 softail and the 05 RKP. with everything i could get on them....probably cost me twice as much up. like the cost of beer...double

sure it wasn't the redhead....:small3d005::small3d005:

Nah, she is off campus with the Mayo Doctors doing conferences again so I wont see her til Saturday HMMMMMM what a great time to buy a new bike:p

right now in TX i pay just under $800 for both my 98 softail and the 05 RKP. with everything i could get on them....probably cost me twice as much up. like the cost of beer...double

I'm Stateside at least once every 2 weeks. I buy my beer there. Crown Royal which is my preferred drink is as much in the U.S. as it is here.:(

Back