free website stats program Long riding trips | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Long riding trips

I have only been on here a few days and have become addicted. I think Glider does a great job. And I have found alot of knowledge available. I have been riding a long time but only this year got the Harley I have been dreaming of, when the weather is not good for riding I am here.:SOUTHCAROLINA

riding that sportster long distance? saw a guy on a sporty in the middle of sd with jersy plates. we were on our way back from sturgis. i was on my road king all comfy and wanted ask him how many days it took him to get to sturgis. sportys are not real comfortable but if your still young shouldn't be a problem. i put about 60k on a 1978 super glide in about 5 years about 205 years ago. look at myrtle beach in may that should give you some distance from florida

riding that sportster long distance? saw a guy on a sporty in the middle of sd with jersy plates. we were on our way back from sturgis. i was on my road king all comfy and wanted ask him how many days it took him to get to sturgis. sportys are not real comfortable but if your still young shouldn't be a problem. i put about 60k on a 1978 super glide in about 5 years about 205 years ago. look at myrtle beach in may that should give you some distance from florida

Wow,I didn't think anyone here was born before Glider!

Glider, how do you ever find time to ride ( or anything else )when you are on this forum 24/7?:bigsmiley20::newsmile100:

Well yeah, you have a point there so I'm going to Wallmarts with a fist full of quarters and ride that motorcycle they have in front of the store, see ya all later.:newsmile01:

Back