free website stats program Lets go CUBS!!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lets go CUBS!!!!!

Been a cubs fan as long as I can remember. Dont think this is the year but stranger things have happened. Wait a minute, maybe not. Bringing along a lot of new talent this year. there will be alot of growing pains but at the end i hope there is something to build on. Not sure how quade will pan out either. still love the series with the cards and white sox, gonna be a fun season no matter what. Radio is definately different without ronnie. Go Cubbies.

I'm not one of those fans that can tell you the statistics of games played or player's, But I love to listen to a good game while riding down the road in my big truck, and my Favorite Team is the Cinn Reds.. But my 2nd favorite team is the Cub's. I would Love to watch a live game at Wrigley field. GO REDS 2/0

For anyone that has never been there, you just cannot explain it to them. Kind of like riding a Harley!!!

Your so right you have to experience it, even if your not a big cubs or baseball fan. And for the money you have to sit in the bleachers, its open seating so first come first seated and its an all out party!!! Even though Im not a fan I plan on atteding a game at Fenway one day Ive heard its about the only similar experience as Wrigley.

Any team that beats BOSTON I'm a fan of......Go Yanks :D

NOT to get into a battle:boxing,,,, The M's are playing the yanks this Friday,Saturday and Sunday..... I am hopinng for a clean sweep :tounge:newsmile075::newsmile036:

signed....BUBBIE

About all I can add to this subject is........

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!
:D

and here's the next Nolan Ryan.....

Attachments

• IMG_0941a.jpg
    IMG_0941a.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0922a.jpg
    IMG_0922a.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
NOT to get into a battle:boxing,,,, The M's are playing the yanks this Friday,Saturday and Sunday..... I am hopinng for a clean sweep :tounge:newsmile075::newsmile036:

signed....BUBBIE

No battle....all fans pull for their team and anyone who plays their rival. Alot of history between Mariners and Yanks.....it's natural for you to want a clean sweep.....you guys will probably get 2 of 3. Yanks couldn't hit a beach ball these days. Yeah..we scored alot yesterday, but it was the Mets.
All in good fun.
Griffy Jr. fan?

signed....BUBBIE

The Yanks will squash them like a bug :lolrolling

Back