free website stats program LED Rear Light | Harley Davidson Forums

LED Rear Light

Hey,
I just bought my first V-twin, a 96 FLSTF, so I will be posting questions often,LOL! I have a Brake Co. led tail light on one of my other cycles, and it is the balls. The company has since gone out of business, and I wondered if anyone here runs an led, if so, what company? Any info is appreciated!

Hey,
I just bought my first V-twin, a 96 FLSTF, so I will be posting questions often,LOL! I have a Brake Co. led tail light on one of my other cycles, and it is the balls. The company has since gone out of business, and I wondered if anyone here runs an led, if so, what company? Any info is appreciated!

I have a Kuryakyn Panacea system and its great...You can go to their online catalog ....Also Hello to yah, and welcome aboard...Lots of Great folks here so you will get lots of answers...General pretty darn fast as I've come to find out. I wish I knew about this place long ago. I would have saved lots of money. You can ask about any product..not only will they tell how to install it, but if its even worth getting...Good Luck on your trip.:hii

Küryakyn

I got this one from Cycle visions. I like it because it opens up the rear fender area alot and it looks good

Attachments

• bike pt 2 tailight.jpg
    bike pt 2 tailight.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Bike part 2 angle.jpg
    Bike part 2 angle.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
Back