free website stats program Learning to ride again with..... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Learning to ride again with.....

Thanks Tank.....What a learning curve this is going to be! I will have to post some pics of me AND my girl. Now is the time I wished I lived in a all year riding season! But for now, I guess I can go out to my barn, sit on my girl and reminiscence. Oh what a little kid I am again!.....Sorry guys....you just don't know what it feels like to KNOW your going to ride AGAIN after losing your foot! It's ALMOST better than.....well you all get the picture!!

BRIAN

Really HAPPY for you.:bigsmiley11:

I DO Know what it is like Not riding when you want.

BUT, I Can't imagine YOU NOT riding again...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" Gold4484

signed....BUBBIE

THANKS Bubbie. Of all days to get my new companion, I have to walk through 9 inches of S-N-O-W ! At least now I don't have to shovel the snow on my knees like I did the last time! :D

BRIAN

What a Great Christmas for you, this will be the BEST therapy for you, riding again Way to go:s

Gold, your story & determination is very uplifting. Hang in there a stay motivated!

Right now my Determination is to make a path out through the SNOW to the barn. That way I can sit on my girl and have pics taken :p

BRIAN

Been a LONG time in coming, but to update on my thread. I have NO more snow in front of my barn, and hoping to bring out my 'Baby' soon! I thought it was going to be EASY, but so many things working against me! Now that the warm weather is here, 50 degrees, I want to go riding! BUT, my old Harley boots do not fit on my prosthesis! So, I have to find another set of boots that will fit ! I wear sneakers right now, BUT, I know I have to wear boots to be able to handle my bike! It IS, going to happen! One thing at a time, and am glad I have support from this great site! Actually all I have left to do, is get another set of boots, and finish the transformation of putting a heel toe shifter on my Dyna! Even with my Pingle Electiic shift, I STILL want to experience the 'normal' shifting! Why, oh why....do things have to take so long to complete!? Come May, I am gonna learn to ride AGAIN!!!

BRIAN

Back