free website stats program Leaf blower | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leaf blower

I use a Leaf blower too, 70+ degrees outside so the air is already warm and the air around here is clean. No filter required. :D

I use the Air Force Blaster and I highly recommend it, certainly worth the money.

Good answer!I'll support that one.

Used to use a "Leaf Blower",except mine doubles as a "Leaf Vacuum" also.-called a 'Blower/Vac" here.

Problem is that when it's used to SUCK up stuff,it SPITS out minute particles of that same stuff when it's a blower.Not good for the paintwork.

You cant go past lovely,filtered warm air to pamper an expensive toy.:57:

I use a large back pac blower. I use a pressure washer also. I also put it up on the jack to do a good job on the wheels and under carriage. I finish by nice hand wax and polish.

Harvey,

The HD owners manual specifically states "do not use pressure washers on wheel bearings, sprocket bearings, steering head bearings and swing arm pivot bearings, doing so may result in equipment damage(00489b)"
While I'm sure you exercise caution and are probably very meticulous in detail, I thought you may want to know. cheers!

I used to use a leaf blower to dry my bike until I got the Master Blaster, wow works great and fast. I do however start her up and go for a short spin just to be sure all the moisture is gone.

Question for all you leaf blower users. Would you use it to dry your hair? :bigsmiley31:

Back