free website stats program Last Winter/first Spring Rides | Harley Davidson Forums

Last Winter/first Spring Rides

dnailbndr

What a great weekend! Went out on saturday to a beautiful sunrise over mount Rainier and rode north up I-5. Met a friend in marysville and enjoyed a fantastic refreshing ride up Chuckinut Drive to Bellingham. Sprint down to Snohomish for dinner and lazely cruzed back home to Bonney Lake! What a ride! Today the weather was cold. Hooked up with a couple friends and putted from Starbucks to starbucks ending up at Destination HD in Tacoma. Once again a great ride. Used up 2 tanks of gas. Best money I ever spent.

Oh ya, Tbone Thought about ya while riding around Skaget Valley...Get well soon!
:bigsmiley23:

I think it was a great week last week for most of us! Rode my bike 4 days in a row, but it is going to rain today. Ride safe.

Sounds like a great trip - I wanted to get mine out, but ran into snag w/plug wires & rear exhaust pipe. Put TD's on last fall & wires sit on heat shield. Wanted to add fiberglass boot for added heat protection, but pipe's blocking. Now my quick fix will turn into a 2-3 hr exhaust pipe remove/install...oh well. Roady here are still pretty sandy so it's probably for the best.

Glad some of our members are enjoying these early warm days of spring...I'll be joining you all soon!

hope you are feeling better gator, The rain came back here today too. Sorry to hear about the pipe/wire issues.
At least spring is here and the rides just get longer from now on!

Bender - I rode Saturday and Sunday... After about 45 minutes I noticed that I had a shimmy so I pulled over and took a break. The Shimmy was still there. I had to go inside a store and stand next to the heater for about 15 minutes before it went away. My hips are still sore from my knees knocking together. Thankfully I still have paint on my bike! LOL

Chuckanut!!! I am jealous! When I was stationed at Whidbey I loved that road. There a couple real peg grinders out there. There used to be a Harley shop on the left when you got to Bellingham. Still there?

Hey Mad dog,
I was stationed there too. Long time ago! Ever take that run around Roserio into the back side on Anacortise?
I had heard that things were a bit shakey on the east side!
VA-165 workin on A-6E Intruders 76 / 77

I was full time regular duty, but attached as an instructor with the Marine reserve unit there 85-86, I was an A/O and we had EA6's.

I'm glad you were able to get out and ride. Maybe the weather will brake loose for everyone else and they will be able to get out and ride.

Back