free website stats program Klotz Oils | Harley Davidson Forums

Klotz Oils

BeachJeep

Stopped at the dealership the other day and was talking with one of the techs he showed me hte Klotz products. Has any one had any dealings with this product. Was going to go with Amoils at the 1000 mile service but may give them a try

There are a number of good oils out there. One factor to consider is the availability of what you choose when you're traveling. Mobil 1 20-50 and HD are pretty much everwhere. Other less used brands can be tough to find when you need them. If you don't travel this is no big deal. Lot's of oil threads in the self help section.
Congrats on the new bike!

Seen some of their products on the shelf at a metric dealer...here is their website:

Klotz Synthetic Oil

I would imagine they have comparable stuff to other brands...may want to look up the various polls regarding engine, tranny and primary lubes to see how HDT members weigh in on this "controversial" subject...Any time you get a group of riders in the same room talking about what is BEST regarding any subject...you will get more than you expect...:laugh

Klotz has been around a while, I used it in my 2 stroke dirt bikes, but don't know about their other products. DrDoug mentioned a very important point (IMO), about availability. There are many good oils, I use brands that I can find in any town on any day of the week. I can't remember the last time I needed a qt. of oil on a Sunday, but if I ever do, I won't have to substitute. :bigsmiley11:

Back