free website stats program klim-togwotee-gloves | Harley Davidson Forums

klim-togwotee-gloves

Looks like a good product
Last week in Palm Bay I could have tested them @ 31 degrees:p

I wish you good luck with these. I have seen customer reviews for various gloves and the most notable thing about the reviews was that some people found a particular glove worked well for them but others found the same glove minimally helpful. It seems, for whatever reason, some people's hands remain warmer than others. For me nothing short of heated gear keeps my hands comfortable. Once you find gloves that work for you, you enter the "research phase" of finding which body part is the next most sensitive to the cold. After a jacket, chaps and heated gloves, my next most sensitive part was my face. After trying a couple of face shields, if it is cold enough to need a face shield I take the car. For me several years ago, that was about 35 degrees, now it is closer to 50. I hope you find gear that meets your needs.

I wish you good luck with these. I have seen customer reviews for various gloves and the most notable thing about the reviews was that some people found a particular glove worked well for them but others found the same glove minimally helpful. It seems, for whatever reason, some people's hands remain warmer than others. For me nothing short of heated gear keeps my hands comfortable. Once you find gloves that work for you, you enter the "research phase" of finding which body part is the next most sensitive to the cold. After a jacket, chaps and heated gloves, my next most sensitive part was my face. After trying a couple of face shields, if it is cold enough to need a face shield I take the car. For me several years ago, that was about 35 degrees, now it is closer to 50. I hope you find gear that meets your needs.

As you get older you tend to enter the S&S part of motorcycling. Sunny and Seventy or bike stays parked.......:D

"As you get older you tend to enter the S&S part of motorcycling. Sunny and Seventy or bike stays parked....."

You got it!! Still manage to get about 10,000 miles a year even with the more limited "comfort" season.

i got some gloves over a month ago and havent been able to try em because when we get snow we get salt..its ten degrees and salty..id ride in the ten, just go slower and still have fun..but i dont wanna get betsy salty..good luck..

WAP.gif
I have a set of heated gloves and 50 deg F is my favorite temp to ride. 9 deg F is my personal record.

I have a set of heated glove liners that work well at 28, and they fit rather nicely under my FoxCreek DeerSkin gaunlets. But I'm inclined to ride during the S&S season.

Back