free website stats program Keeping ears warm question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Keeping ears warm question

Full face helmet [Modular] I ride in the single digits, never had a cold ear.
Those helmet's are noisy and heavy, but warm.

I was going to sugest the samething. I keep one in the pocket of my leather jacket all the time and it's cheap and works great! I can wear it with both half and full face helmets.

HERE is a site with a good selection of cold weather head gear. It just shows a variety of different types and price ranges. I have not purchased from them so no recommendation, but the site might help you decide what you might want. There are lot's of companies making this kind of stuff so there is no shortage of options.

HERE is a site with a good selection of cold weather head gear. It just shows a variety of different types and price ranges. I have not purchased from them so no recommendation, but the site might help you decide what you might want. There are lot's of companies making this kind of stuff so there is no shortage of options.

These do work very well, usually thin and fit under a helmet...

I like my 3/4 helmet with a shield and my wife goes with a hoodie when it's cold. I snowmobile with a full face helmet but I just can't get comfortable with one on a bike.

I just checked out that site and one thing that caught my eye was the Fog Evader Breath Deflector Face Mask. It is guaranteed not to fog your glasses. That's a pretty bold statement. The review said that it works well. I can't tell you how many times I have barely made it to work because I couldn't see through the condensation and fog of my glasses! I'd be very curious as to who has tried this and what they thought of it. I think we have all battled foggy glasses at one time or another.

no cold ears with this baby

speedyron-albums-2006+flsti-picture7897-4293115288_0dea0f2038.jpg

speedyron-albums-2006+flsti-picture7896-bkgwqfgbmk_kgrhqqokiyesnl66dl_blwjpmn_w_12.jpg

Back