free website stats program Just when we thought American Chopper was over | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when we thought American Chopper was over

I was being polite and didn't want to get bleeped.
A brick is a piece of rectangular building material, normally made of clay. In Paul Sr. case it may be something else.
I'm keeping it clean.

Duh, sorry Trike Lady,,.. I am a little slow, now I get it:)... Yep your right, if Cody was involved it would be a Brick all right!:D

Tks!

Sorry Hoople, but i did get a little chuckle out of that :D

Bad Bad BAd LOL:p

Don't know if anyone saw the last episode of Senior thinking he was going to break a Worlds Record (for a 1/4 mile electric bike) just by throwing some parts together and going out to the track. What is this guy thinking?

That would be like me buying a bunch of parts from a JEGS or SUMMIT racing catalog thinking I was going to beat Warren Johnson in Pro Stock my 1st time out.

Senior is risking the life of an innocent top fuel bike driver because he wants to prove a point. He has no idea how dangerous an electric Li-Po powered bike is. He thinks it's just a harmless electric motorcycle.

Your right Hoople.
Also just goes to show how pathetic the show has gotten, They had smebody else build the frame, install the motor, batterys,wiring.
The only thing they did was bars, paint, and cut wrong sprokets..

What a great custom builder.....not

While I agree with both Hoople and Sprinklerfitter...the point is entertainment value, the creation of the bikes was to me "gravy", as the bikes did not seem all that much about performance as show.

Making an electric bike reverses this and puts Paul Sr. w-w-a-a-a-y-y-y-y out of his element IMO and yes, it could and can get someone killed.

About a month ago there was an explosion here in SoCal and we lost a popular inventor/developer of electric race bike technology.

I saw the show wasn't sure what Sr. was thinking, except for a way to out do Jr. Where does Sr. dream up this stuff? I'm really surprised he hasn't thought about building one that 'Flys' or maybe 'Floats'. Waiting to see the next show with the bikes at Sturgis.

Trike Lady you are KILLING me!! :newsmile100:A bike that Flys... Here comes that Brick we spoke about!! :)

Those guys are CLOWNS LOL, but I got to say its funny when they fight:p

I dont think the people at OCC are smart enough to come up with the idea of a electric bike, i think they got outside help.

The only thing it showed OCC contributing to the electric dragster, was a set of handlebars, and wheels.

All othe work was done by other people

Back