free website stats program Just Thinking | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just Thinking

Ha! The interesting part about most of those people is they don't even recognize the fact that they are being trolls.

Sometimes it's just someone's need to feel superior to everyone else. They don't really add anything to the conversation. It's just sad that they have no other life. :(

Sometimes it's just someone's need to feel superior to everyone else. They don't really add anything to the conversation. It's just sad that they have no other life. :(
And the fact that hiding behind a key board they are safe.......... That's why Bullies feel so successful...

I would much rather spend my time here with family than on Facebook
Like me Like me BHAAAAAAAA

And the fact that hiding behind a key board they are safe.......... That's why Bullies feel so successful...
I don't think I ever thought of the posters always trying to get the last post in as a form of bullying but I see your point. My guess is that it happens more frequently then I thought. It's good to know that there are safeguards in place here and Moderators that keep a close watch on things. Thinking back I can see where members have tried it here I just didn't put it together with bullying. Great insight, thanks.

I would much rather spend my time here with family than on Facebook
Like me Like me BHAAAAAAAA
That just because Facebook is nothing more than a question and might get a good answer blog with large amounts of overpriced things for sale, with a dose of pictures of food and desert at the last restaurant they ate at and a occasional good story or thought for the day...... Like the soap opera on CBS "As the world turns"....
You just got to love it.........:p

Not to mention all the selfies people post.
I read somewhere that people that constantly post selfies have low self esteem along with a mental disorder. o_O

Not to mention all the selfies people post.
I read somewhere that people that constantly post selfies have low self esteem along with a mental disorder. o_O
How can they remember who, what, when, where, and why all those photos were taken in the first place...... I think the disorder is a compulsive disorder....... You know the me me me syndrome.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back