free website stats program Just about the times we are going thru | Harley Davidson Forums

Just about the times we are going thru

Our Marina opened last weekend. Went today to pay my fees. Only members allowed on the grounds and security screening everyone. Strange times indeed

As I came out of the beer/liquor store the other day, a man has just gotten out of his car and was putting his mask on. He looked at me and said " I never thought I would walk into a package store with a mask on and consider it just another day". Strange times, indeed.

We recently went to phase 2, and it's like everyone that has a car / truck is now doing their best to burn up the gas in their tanks so they can buy some because the price per gallon is so low.

We recently went to phase 2, and it's like everyone that has a car / truck is now doing their best to burn up the gas in their tanks so they can buy some because the price per gallon is so low.
Gas here has already hit the low and has started back up, but it is a lot cheaper than a year ago by over $1 per gallon. The lowest I saw was $1.31:)

at the bottom,premium was 2.60.Not bad considering the most I ever paid was 4.99 a few years back.So,almost half price gas! It's up to 2.99 now,like you said,a buck less than last year

Back