free website stats program Jardine exhaust... more power? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jardine exhaust... more power?

interesting rancid... thanks. Wish I would have known this a week ago when I put the pipe on :) the bike is running like a champ though... and sounds amazing. Although it doesn't really seem to like cruising below 3000 rpm... but I dont think it ever liked that... it just sounds a bit more annoyed now I think cause the engine has a louder voicebox :)

I've never really layed the hammer down since I've had the bike... pretty much baby it unless I am merging onto a highway... then I let 'er rip... and boy does she.

Anyway.... yesterday I got on it more than normal going about 10 mph... and the front end popped up a bit... I'm loving this thing :)

yeah no babying, the 12S is a weapon, they r hard to keep the front on the ground, the last one i rode i was in 3rd before the front wheel came back down, the pipe is good but not a major gain compared to other bikes. until the bike feels comfortable be careful cos they can come up real quick in first and second.

hah... nice! I am guilty of getting on it, prob not to the extent you guys are talkin', when I'm on the highway every now and again. It is rare though cause I certainly dont need any tickets... that dough needs to go to the Harley Tax :) Had it up to 100 a couple times and 120 once. I really dig gunning it to merg onto the highway... and it sounds solid\tough with the Jardine when you get some.

but yes... I never intentionally tried to gun it to do the wheelie thing... its cool to know it can if... you know... the feeling strikes me :)

Hobbit... that 1125cr is, as you described it earlier, about the ugliest bike I've ever seen... which makes it awesome\ unique :)

Back