free website stats program It's Home! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

It's Home!

Congrats on the new hog, you will get used to it and they handle very nicely. you will love it.

Congrats on the new hog, you will get used to it and they handle very nicely. you will love it.

The scared feeling has become love at first sight. Not cocky but feeling better and not so timid doing sharp turns. Have even managed to start usingmore front brake at stops. Drove to work today and the clients I visited just loved it.

The scared feeling has become love at first sight. Not cocky but feeling better and not so timid doing sharp turns. Have even managed to start usingmore front brake at stops. Drove to work today and the clients I visited just loved it.

Maybe you SHOULD go for a Tux and Tie... Clients hugh...

Good for you riding and It will get better..... How can FUN get better?:D

signed....BUBBIE

Not those kind of clients Bubbie :). I am a FA and do a lot of house calls. Tons of my clients ride and have invited me to some very cool events. I live near Gettysburg and we have a bike week comming up that should be a great time.

]Not those kind of clients Bubbie :). I am a FA and do a lot of house calls. Tons of my clients ride and have invited me to some very cool events. I live near Gettysburg and we have a bike week comming up that should be a great time.[/QUOTE]

Im from the north so can you tell me whats a ....FA...:D...Oh Im in the FB......Furniture Business..:)

]Not those kind of clients Bubbie :). I am a FA and do a lot of house calls. Tons of my clients ride and have invited me to some very cool events. I live near Gettysburg and we have a bike week comming up that should be a great time.

Im from the north so can you tell me whats a ....FA...:D...Oh Im in the FB......Furniture Business..:)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Financial Advisor.

I bet you dont tell your clients to run out and get a harley.:s..I hope your enjoying your bike man..Ride safe

Back