free website stats program it was cold this morning.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

it was cold this morning....

Tis cold here Admiral,but compared to some places,its quite mild!Like antartica or the north pole!!!Geeze I HATE this time of year roll on March!

You guys dont know cold. Last night was -9 F and the high today was 14. This arctic snap is due to leave this weekend. Our 8" of snow will go with it.

I'm jealous of you southerners. Ride a mile for me.

You guys dont know cold. Last night was -9 F and the high today was 14. This arctic snap is due to leave this weekend. Our 8" of snow will go with it.

Sorry to hear that I wont tell you how nice it is here, tho I am thinking of going for a putt right now

BRR! As much as I love "sledding" no matter the temp in my home state of MN (it was 20 below last visit) I can say that I wouldn't trade the NC climate for anything! I'm very thankful on this Thanksgiving Day to be riding!

Back