free website stats program Is it just me? | Harley Davidson Forums

Is it just me?

The4opps1

OK....Is it just me or is anyone else out there still wondering why Seattle didn't run that football? I mean, you have a yard to go, one of the best running backs in the league, and you decide to pass??????? Talk about loosing a game!

You would think that with 3 downs to go and a time out the quarterback would have played his own game and did what a captain should have done and not listened to the coach....... Especially after the great play that got them that close.....:(

OK....Is it just me or is anyone else out there still wondering why Seattle didn't run that football? I mean, you have a yard to go, one of the best running backs in the league, and you decide to pass??????? Talk about loosing a game!

Nope. It's not just you. I'm still wondering why they didn't hand off to Lynch. He could have gotten that TD easily. They had plenty of time left on the clock. One of the worst displays of play calling I've ever seen. Glad I'm not a Seahawks fan or I'd be very upset for a long time. Not a Pats fan either and don't really care about either team one way or the other, but kinda wanted Seattle to win, just because I didn't really want to see Brady get another ring. Oh well, it's the GIANTS time next season :D

Nope. It's not just you. I'm still wondering why they didn't hand off to Lynch. He could have gotten that TD easily. They had plenty of time left on the clock. One of the worst displays of play calling I've ever seen. Glad I'm not a Seahawks fan or I'd be very upset for a long time. Not a Pats fan either and don't really care about either team one way or the other, but kinda wanted Seattle to win, just because I didn't really want to see Brady get another ring. Oh well, it's the GIANTS time next season :D
Absolutely the worst call! As mentioned give the darn ball to Lynch and you get a score! I did not really have a dog in this fight but, I am not a fan of Brady and the Pats so I was pulling for the Seahawks. Such ashame to lose the game after that incredible reception to put you in scoring position .that play call will be dissected for some time to come.
WAP.gif

I was stunned, bet a ton of money changed hands on that play

I was stunned, bet a ton of money changed hands on that play

The fix was in :D
Probably not, but it sure makes you wonder why a very good coach would make such a bone head call. Could he be related to Pete Rose??? :wall
I'm glad I didn't have any money on the game. If I did, it would have been on Seattle and I'd be pretty upset right now.

I lost a buck or two........but, it was a fun game to watch. I still think the Cowboys caught the ball too.:s

Go Steelers!! ( next year)

I lost a buck or two........but, it was a fun game to watch. I still think the Cowboys caught the ball too.:s

And I still think Detroit got hosed by the refs in the cowgirls game. The cowgirls never should have played Green Bay. It should have been the Lions. And the Packers shouldn't have lost to the Seahawks in the NFC championship game. And I should have won the lottery two weeks ago (but I didn't) :(
Had 3 numbers and the other 3 were really close. Won $5 though. :D

Where did that pass play come from ?? Must of been the dumbest play call ever ? Had 3 tries to run it for a TD with Lynch(just one of the best running backs in short yardage) & pass ? Realy DUMB !!

Back