free website stats program intake manifold removal | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

intake manifold removal

Dealer said they did the download on instalation . Idle seemed fine leaving but on return to destination after enging warmed up i had the low idle condition. Excuse the ignorance but whats the TFI? LOoking for a manual or atleast some subtle direction. thanks

fueler was on the bike when i bought it. I did see the old parts come off the bike .One thing i do is i watch them like a hawk when they work on my vehicles. Maybe it needs to be re mapped?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish it was that easy to go back to the dealer that did the work . That was in columbia missouri. I live in pennsylvania.. like 1000 miles Great idea but too far just for the part retrival besides by now they probably are in a land fill somewhere

Cant go back to the dealer that did the work its 1000 miles away from me Columbia Missouri to be exact. Remember i broke down on the road trip . Plus by now those parts are proably in a land fill somewhere

I wish it was that easy to go back to the dealer that did the work . That was in columbia missouri. I live in pennsylvania.. like 1000 miles Great idea but too far just for the part retrival besides by now they probably are in a land fill somewhere

The TFI is a GREAT device that MANY here on HDT use to UN-lean the HD's...

I woulld NOT have HD do any more on the bike...(.) you can install the TFI anfd That WILL take care of the HOT LEAN condition.. It replaces your old fueler and is a simple FIX that works.HD can't add enough fuel because of the EPA rule they Must follow.

TFI, Simple to install,,,Part cost around 250$ area and you get it discounted by being a HDTimeline.COM member and maybe even more if you check with the Dobeck people... military service, police, fireman. etc.

check it out... I have the TFI installed on my 09 FLHR and what a good running bike I have from using the TFI..

NO I don't get any commissions from Dobecks, I'm JUST happy when "others" get the TFI on their bike and report back...... saying WOW!!!!!!.

signed....BUBBIE

Cant go back to the dealer that did the work its 1000 miles away from me Columbia Missouri to be exact. Remember i broke down on the road trip . Plus by now those parts are proably in a land fill somewhere

Sorry bettylou - did go back re-read your OP!!!! Mid-America HD in Columbia, Mo.

Thats the dealer i went to

Im about to go to a local private bike joint and see what he has to say and probably get the same response you guys gave me (grins).And ill get him to retest the intake seals just to be sure . Ill let you know what happens . Thanks again for all the help !

Back