free website stats program Insurance | Harley Davidson Forums

Insurance

Kobwo

Just moved to Vegas from Canada (US Service Memeber) and got a new quote on insurance here in Vegas. ----RANT ON----> Almost DOUBLED my premium! Reason? Uninsured Motorist! Troops to the border please! <----RANT OFF----.

Anyone recommend a good competitive company?

Kobwo

Last edited by a moderator:
I use GEICO for my bike insurance. Used to use Progressive. Flip back and forth depending on who has the BBD.

TQ

Sad thing about insurance, they can say anything they want about having the lower(-est) rate...the real question is will they cover when they need too and what is the final rate that are charging you (Brand "G" tried to do a "bait and switch" ) -- quoted one rate, but when I got the first bill they charged "double" for six months...and said I had to take it otherwise I was not insured and driving without insurance WITH A BREAK IN COVERAGE...Told them to take a hike, and stayed with Brand "S" because I had not cancelled it...be careful out there, scammers are everywhere. Health care insurance is even worse, so don't change status or anything until you are sure...!

Being an old guy, I went through AARP and got the Foremost bike insurance. Price was $633 a year covering both Ultra's. (2007 SE Ultra and 2005 Ultra Electra Glide) Includes towing, accessories, 100 ea pers/ 300 ea accident, uninsured at 100/300, passenger liability at 100 ea accident, $250.00 deduct, etc... I think that's not too bad. But, I'm covered.
Ugly John

Last edited:
i just got insurance through progressive for 650 dollars a year, with good coverage, but i have older bike 1993, so that could be why,

$34.00 dollars a month added on to my homeowners along with suburban,bass
boat and 4 wheeler

sorry state farm

Last edited by a moderator:
$488 for '07 street glide and '05 1300 vtx, through farner ins. group, but I have 6 vehicles, my house, and farm. 100/300/100 coverage

Back