free website stats program Installed white fairing on my Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Installed white fairing on my Ultra

For those of you that are interested in seeing the difference it makes, here is a before and after photo. I didn't realize how much of difference it would make.

Rightrearside.jpg

Rightside-1.jpg

For those of you that are interested in seeing the difference it makes, here is a before and after photo. I didn't realize how much of difference it would make.

Rightrearside.jpg

Rightside-1.jpg

I think it looks GREAT Just one thing for a guy that was worried about his bike being too white aren't you taking it up a notch?:D

HUGE difference, and REALLY "sells" the white to me!
I wonder how mine would look with a color matched "Ruby Pearl" inner fairing? That matching white is fantastic!

I think it would look great! I've seen some bikes with darker colored inner fairing, and they always look great! If you buy the Ruby Pearl inner fairing from HD it should match perfect.

I think it looks GREAT Just one thing for a guy that was worried about his bike being too white aren't you taking it up a notch?:D

Yeah, I was concerned about being too white. But I listened to the great advice that you all gave me and decided against the graphics and go with making the bike more classy. I hope to add the chrome switch housings and chrome forks to complete this latest change.

Yeah, I was concerned about being too white. But I listened to the great advice that you all gave me and decided against the graphics and go with making the bike more classy. I hope to add the chrome switch housings and chrome forks to complete this latest change.

I hope you will post when you get the chrome work complete.

It looks just great...like the fairing should have been white all along. A very classy and totally integrated package. Well Done!!

I thought of getting one of those also, but I'm wondering what a black pearl one would look like on a dark blue pearl bike....hmmmm just a thought. That white looks great though.

I thought of getting one of those also, but I'm wondering what a black pearl one would look like on a dark blue pearl bike....hmmmm just a thought. That white looks great though.

Now's the time to do it. Chicago HD has 25 percent off on first most expensive item purchased. Go to their web site and you can get the $530 inner fairing for $398 plus shipping. Offer is good till 12/31/08. You can sell your old one on Ebay to cut the cost further. I got $138 for my old one.

Back