free website stats program Infotainment Nav difficulty | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Infotainment Nav difficulty

Now, if only Harley Davidson would re-market the obsoleted bluetooth adapter for the Harmon-Kardon Premium Sound Systems installed in the 06-13 touring bikes. I had that little box in the tourpak of my 07 and it was great! Linked perfectly with my phone, great phonebook and voice recognition. The HK radio is wired for it if you look at the pin-out for the radio in the 07 Touring manual but the 08 manual doesn't show it. It was also a pretty easy install. Try to find one of these kits now. You can't. I found one about 2 years ago at a Harley Dealer somewhere in the U.S. and they wanted the original list price for it. For an obsoleted and unsupported electronic component? Don't think so, Mortimer. But they would NOT wheel and deal at all.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...Hands Free Phone Interface Kit - 76408-06.pdf

I have a 2014 limited and I flashed the new software with no problems. I was also able to connect bluetooth to my samsung G 4. I put 4gigs of music on a plain old usb stick and the infotainment system saw it and played the tunes. It was nice to be able to change songs and stuff from the handle bars.

Works with My Samsung Galaxy S3!
You will find the infotainment tutorial on Harley-Davidson .com under "Owners"very helpful.It lets You walk thru functions instead of trying to" interpret" the owners manual.
The owners manual seems to believe that You already know steps that You don't IMO.:eam

You will find the infotainment tutorial on Harley-Davidson .com under "Owners"very helpful.It lets You walk thru functions instead of trying to" interpret" the owners manual.
The owners manual seems to believe that You already know steps that You don't IMO.:eam

Harley probably did not want to overwhelm the new owner with a manual the size of the shop manual.....:panic

Or get a high school kid to help set it up.....:s

You might be onto some thing here, that is how my son got involved with puters, he was helping @ school and became proficient at it

If the USB port is like the one in my car's glove compartment, it is just for a USB flash drive with .mp3 files on it. Does the manual give any guidance on how to use the audio system? I do doubt it would support Android devices due to the many flavors of the OS and many different types of phones.

You need to have bluetooth enabled (turned on) on your phone

Harttoo, is your cellular carrier sprint? They are the only "compatible" listed provider using the samsung s3 on HD's site that shows what devices are compatible with their Infotainment system. I must not be enough of a kid to understand why my s3 won't get recognized by my system, with the bluetooth discovery mode set on my phone.:dknow

Back