free website stats program Infotainment 4.3 new update | Harley Davidson Forums

Infotainment 4.3 new update

Biffy08

I just went to the official HD site today and found that there is a new download version available (version 1.17.4). It has a few items that it will update and the one I am most interested is to cure the "popping" that I have had on my new FLHX during radio usage. Now I just need some slightly warmer weather to see if it is cured.

I wanted to put it out there and would wonder if others will be cured.:newsmile073:

I tried to update and it says "no playable media found". I am sure that the zip folder is on the drive. What gives?:dknow

I tried to update and it says "no playable media found". I am sure that the zip folder is on the drive. What gives?:dknow

Answering My own question.Instructions say:, copy the file within the zipped folder to the
root directory (the first or top most directory in a file system) of a USB flash
drive that is 8 GB or larger.
Why can't they say extract the file to zip drive or unzip file to zip drive?
Whatever, You have to unzip the file to Your zip drive in order for the system to recognize.:newsmile029:

And it turns out that the "new download" is a version 1.17.1.1.,not version 1.17.4. So, anyone else looking to upgrade,wait awhile ,because the new software is listed but not what You download.This applies to Premium radio.I don't know about the others,because it takes a half hour to download.:(

Apparently, They do computer work overnite,so new software version is there now.Sorry for the"wild goose chase",if anyone was paying attention.:newsmile029:

Did the update, so far only change I have noticed is that the radio takes a lot longer to turn on. Did not notice if the popping from the radio was fixed yet.

Since its way too cold by me, I will wait to update the radio firmware. Maybe in a month or two, another update will be available. I did the previous update so for me no rush.

Besides, I got my bike on 12/31/13. Bike still has only 38 miles. I'm not planning any rides soon. Temps in the 20s-30s.

Back