free website stats program Indiana | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Indiana

We'll have to meet up for drink at Kate O'connors or Mosers. Its a nice town there are alot of nice back roads to get lost on.

I don't know of any .. Freedom cycle is where i would find out about local runs, But they closed up..Yep well need to get together..

I don't know of any .. Freedom cycle is where i would find out about local runs, But they closed up..Yep well need to get together..

I was sad to see them close. they had alot of great deals. I was in between bikes at the time they closed and thought about stocking up on some leathers and etc. when they were having big sales and didnt do it now Im kicking myself. Although I heard that Sarge (the leather guy) and one of the mechanics started a little shop somewhere else in town? And going by there the other day someone else bought it out and said it was reopening soon??? so we'll see

Someone said its a sports store. not confermed. Sarge & Jack are on jefferson north side of street by Jorden Ford..small rental biulding.

Does anyone know of any scheduled rides or bike blessings coming up soon here in NW Indiana

There is a bike blessing at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Arcola,Indiana the first Saturday after Easter at 1:00pm.
And there is a bike blessing at the Life changing realities fellowship church on US 6 just west of Edgerton Ohio on June 5 at 11:00am
WAP.gif

Back