free website stats program In need of your prayers | Harley Davidson Forums

In need of your prayers

leapfreak

Hi everyone. As part of this great Harley family I thought I would tell you that my wife Linda has been diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. We have a meeting with the surgeon on the 30th of the month to talk over the procedure, any follow-on care and have a surgery date set. She has one large nodule on the right side and two smaller on the left and her endocrinologist said the whole thyroid gland has to come out after a biopsy showed positive for slow growing cancer. The surgery is bothersome but the possibility of her having to take a radioactive iodine treatment to kill any existing cancer cells that might exist after surgery is what is really upsetting. Just please keep us in your prayers. It would be most appreciated.

Leapfreak,

Sorry to hear your news.

Chin up mate, stay strong she will need you to be strong for her. We'll say a prayer for you both.

RK

I will pray for Linda and I hope it's O.K. to add her to our prayer list. Prayer is most powerfull and I have experienced many examples of answered prayer. I feel for you. My wife is having a biopsy today on her breast. God is good and will heal our wifes.:D

A prayer will be said here in the UK for all that are in poor health.
We will be thinking of you and hope that soon good news will be found on the forum.
Take care.

I will pray for Linda and I hope it's O.K. to add her to our prayer list. Prayer is most powerfull and I have experienced many examples of answered prayer. I feel for you. My wife is having a biopsy today on her breast. God is good and will heal our wifes.:D

XL1200 - My friend, please add Linda to as many prayer lists as you wish. I don't believe we can ever get enough prayer. And thank you so very very much.

Done. My wifes biopsy went well and the doctor is encouraged. Every prayer warrior in Santa Cruz will be praying for you and Linda. What is your name?

Brian and Katie:cool:

I'm sorry to hear about Linda's illness, leapfreak. She'll be in my prayers also.

Be strong and be there for her Brian. I hope the surgery goes well.

TWD

Hey Bruce,

Katie had her results come back and they are negative. God is GOOD!
I was born in Memphis and feel a kinship still to this day with folks in
TN. Hope you and waterdog can get together a have a great friendship.
We will continue to pray for Linda.

Brian:cool:

Back