free website stats program In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

In Need of serious HELP!!! 2000 Ultra Classic Wont crank!!!

Front fitting on the fuel tank is the supply line and it is attached to the inboard fitting on the throttle body. The rear fitting is the return line and it is attached to the outboard fitting.

You have verified spark, have you pulled a plug or plugs after a start attempt? If they are wet, you have fuel and the problem would seem to go back to the ignition wires being reversed or a severe timing problem (crank position sensor fault or bad connection). How old is the fuel at this point?

tried to post a few days ago but guess it diidnt take, so I'll try again...... Not trying to be a (EDIT) here but is your bike one of the models that has a vacume line going to the fuel petcock? if it is and that line is not hooked up or sealed correctly then you will not flow fuel from the tank into the rest of the system...... just an idea

Please read and understand the info in this link below...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

OK guys sorry its been so long since I've posted but I just got the bike running today the supply fuel line had came off of the fitting inside the tank so she's roaring loud and proud now. Thanks for all your help and again sorry it took so long.

Thanks for letting us know what the problem was. Glad your back in the wind.

Back